Day trip to Hamptons!
Hey guys! It’s been such a long time since I blogged! Sorry I have been totally MIA. Since I last blogged, I moved back to NYC (I still miss London) and been crazy busy with work and school. Good news is I’m finally getting back on instagram and blogging world!
My cousin and I took a day off and went to the Hamptons. You can easily take the bus, train, or rent and drive a car to the Hamptons from the Manhattan. I highly suggest to drive a car because it will making transportation within Hamptons so much easier. I took the train from Penn station to Hicksville and my super sweet cousin drove us to the Hamptons.
- 9:30am: took a train from Penn Station to Hicksville (tickets available for purchase on their app)
- 10:30am: arrive at Hicksville (there’s a lot of car rentals around here and rest of Long Island)
- 11am: Lavender by the Bay
- 1pm: Sparkling Pointe (Winery)
- 3pm: Cowfish (late lunch)
- 5pm: Tate’s bakery
- 5:30pm: Wolffer Estate (Winery)
- 8pm: head home!
My favorite was definitely Wolffer Estate and we had a blast there. It’s also kids friendly and great to just relax, enjoy the scenery, good company, and wine. Hope you guys enjoyed and I will post more contents soon! Also, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @joyful.day for more regular updates!
P.S. Thank you Sammy for driving us around and planning everything!!